Constipation is, along with flatulence and abdominal pain, one of the most common complaints of the digestive system. People of all ages are struggling with them – estimated by every second woman and every fourth man. However, you can deal with an embarrassing problem effectively. Termiseran, a dietary supplement in the form of capsules, comes in succor.
Constipation is a problem that must not be underestimated, as it can lead to more serious conditions than difficult and rare defecation. It happens that the consequence of a lack of counteraction is permanent health impairment as well as unbearable pain.
Studies conducted in the United States show that women and people over sixty-five are more susceptible, the National Center for Biotechnology Information reports.
In case of regular occurrence and recurrence a visit to a specialist doctor is necessary. An immediate solution that supports the intestinal function is Termiseran. The supplement is distinguished by effective action, safety, natural composition and a pleasant form of use.
How and when to use Termiseran?
Termiseran has the form of capsules (the package contains 60 pieces). They should be consumed twice a day – in the morning and in the afternoon – 30 minutes before the planned meal. It is recommended to drink them with plenty of water.
The effects of anti-constipation treatment can be additionally increased by eating a minimum of 2l of still water daily, eating frequent meals (in a smaller amount), eating bran and dried fruits (especially plums).
The key is still the use of a dietary supplement containing a number of active and comprehensive active substances.
What effect Termiseran has
- supporting metabolism and cleaning the body of toxins;
- supporting intestinal cleansing;
- eliminating the feeling of heaviness after eating meals;
- improving concentration and reducing dizziness;
- elimination of pain by reaching the causes of occurrence;
- comprehensive impact on the digestive system: reducing constipation, but also bloating and other gastrointestinal disorders;
Termiseran supplement composition – a recipe of nature
Termiseran has been produced on the basis of natural ingredients, from hundreds and sometimes even thousands of years used in natural medicine. The combination of herbal medicine and modern medical knowledge gives not only a satisfactory effect, but also the safety of use.
Dietary supplement, in contrast to strong medications, does not cause side effects, it is not a burden on the stomach, liver or other organs.
- Tamarindian malabar (Garcinia Cambogia) – is an exotic plant grown in Asia and Africa that develops fruit resembling small pumpkins. It has been used as a natural medicine and spice for thousands of years. It contains a valuable compound – hydroxycitric acid (HCA). It is used in a slimming diet. Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. In the above supplement is a valuable supplement to accelerate metabolism.
- Extract of green coffee beans (Coffea arabica) – prevents constipation, reduces appetite and promotes slimming. The main and most important component in this case is chlorogenic acid (CGA). Green coffee is subjected to slightly different processes compared to this traditional, black coffee (which is why it is healthier). In the technological production process, thermal processing and fermentation were abandoned.
- Dry raspberry extract (Rubus idaeus) – is a source of valuable compounds for the body (including vitamins A, C, E, K, B vitamins, potassium and fiber). For centuries, raspberries have been regarded as fruit counteracting constipation. Now also modern medicine uses them.
- Extract from Indian nettle (Plectranthus scutellarioides) – in Poland the plant is mainly known as interior decoration and balconies. He is seen rather as Koleus Bluma. In Ayurvedic medicine (and not only) is a valued natural medicine used in many ailments. It is recommended for constipation and intestinal problems. It also supports the fight against overweight.
- The yaconu root (Smallanthus sonchifolius) – is obtained from an exotic plant grown in the Andes. It contains sugar (fructooligosaccharide), which is not absorbed by the body, which is why the plant is eagerly eaten not only for taste, but in a slimming diet. It is a prebiotic – it cares for the proper intestinal microflora, lowers the pH of the intestinal content, improves the absorption of nutrients and at the same time reduces the risk of colon cancer.
- White Mulberry Extract (Morus alba) – reduces blood sugar, has a beneficial effect on the digestive system and bowel function, helps maintain a balanced metabolism. It contains flavonoids that fight dangerous bacteria. In traditional Chinese medicine, white mulberry has been valued for millennia. For medicinal purposes, not fruit (which has a significantly worse taste than black mulberry), but leaves.
- Magnolia Extract (Magnolia) – is a well-known natural drug used in Japanese medicine for fatigue and gastrointestinal problems. The cortex of magnolia is obtained for healing purposes. Active compounds contain, among others, magnolol and honokiol.
- Plant saffron (Crocus sativus) – for medicinal purposes extracts from flower pistils are extracted. It has been known since ancient times, it was used, among others, for food poisoning. In addition, it is a powerful antioxidant. The material is harvested in the early morning when the flowers open. Colored flower stakes are obtained by hand. After harvesting, they are subjected to a drying process. Saffron is also the most expensive spice in the world.
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) – is a climbing plant occurring in the northern Himalayas. A red dye is obtained from it – it contains purpurin. It can color the urine in red when used for a long time. The extract has a beneficial effect on digestion and liver, regulates metabolism of urine and sugars. It also solves the problem of bloating and constipation. In natural medicine the agent is recommended to be used to detoxify the body.
- Viola philippica – is a species used in natural Chinese medicine. It is used, among others for digestive disorders, problems with the liver and bladder.
- Chlorogenic acid (CGA 50%) – is an organic chemical compound occurring among others in green coffee, yerba mate and plums. It is widely used in supplements to improve metabolism and slimming. Helps with constipation.
- Chrome – an undervalued element that plays an important role in the body. It accelerates fat burning and suppresses appetite. In addition, it reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- Iodine – is a little widespread element that needs to be provided externally to the body. The deficiency leads, among others to problems with constipation.
Users’ opinions about Termiserani
Termiseran is a proven product, which has already benefited thousands of people struggling with cumbersome and embarrassing disease. The supplement has been subjected to dozens of tests and tests, which have shown its beneficial effects on the body and the lack of side effects. It does not interact with other supplements or medicines.
It can be used alone or as a support for traditional treatments. It does not contain genetically modified components (GMOs). Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not use it. The effectiveness of Termiseran was supported by recommendations of dieticians and opinions of users. Below are a few of them.
- “It’s a bit hard for me to write about my problem, even after time – when it disappeared (I hope). It’s a shameful thing. However, I decided to overcome and say, trusting that my opinion can help others. Rare emptying (eg once a week) had adverse consequences – a terribly unpleasant odor. I was ashamed at home before my family, especially when children made fun of it. It did not bother me. At all. Refreshers did not help. In the medical press, I read that this is a consequence of the long existence of content. I tried various measures, with a completely unsatisfactory or at most average effect. I drank lots of liquids – still mineral water did not disappear from the fridge. Finally, I reached for Termiseran. And only then did I feel relief. Already after the first week of use, I felt a positive difference in defecation. I now use the second month (second pack). I am already distinguished normally. This feeling of heaviness has disappeared. Dwellings also do not have to air so often (at least for this reason). I recommend a dietary supplement. “ – Maria, 40 years old
- “I would never think that I will have a problem with … defecation. Well, at least not so young. At first I did not notice that something was wrong. It was not until I realized that I am doing these activities too rarely … I stained my underwear. The disease worsened despite the fact that I was taking medication. It was not enough that I could not defecate and the pain was still painful. Inconvenient situations were more and more frequent. I changed my diet – I bet on liquids and products that contain a lot of fiber. At the suggestion of a dietitian, I began to use Termiseran. I used two capsules a day – before breakfast and lunch. The changes were maybe not immediate, but consistent and systematic. I noticed that the pain in getting rid of the content is getting smaller and less and the visits to the toilet getting shorter. In the end, my metabolism normalized enough that the most unpleasant memory remained about constipation. I recommend my dietician where I can. With a clear conscience also recommends Termiseran. Earlier, I did not really believe in the effects of dietary supplements. Now I know I was wrong. Fortunately! “ – Karolina, 29 years old
- “The greatest luxury of life is aging with dignity, class and without the ugly side effects. Unfortunately, old years are associated with many unpleasant ailments. I noticed after myself. If I was able to bear the quality of back pain or joints with my face, constipation threw me on the mat. Me – a man who visited over a dozen countries, he was a builder, a fisherman, he worked on drainage in third world countries. Problems with defecation are something that is difficult to talk and write about. I gathered for a long time to see the doctor and the constipations were powerful and gaining strength. I could not defecate for up to a week, during which I felt unbearable pain. There was no sense of relief after the fact. Finally, I went to the wretched despair of a doctor. He recommended the use of medicines. He also recommended to help with natural remedies. His wife searched for constipation capsules on the internet. Termiseran. I swallowed them day by day – with a lot of water. After a month of use, I have the impression that the previous years (so many years) were just a bad dream. I would recommend Termiseran, because I came back with the joy of life and helped to get rid of not only the disease, but also the humiliating feeling associated with constipation. “ – Szymon, 66 years old
Is it worth using Termiseran? Our opinion
With constipation, there are no jokes – it’s not just an embarrassing ailment. Over time, the problem will increase, defecation will become not only rare, but also painful. Therefore, when you notice the first negative symptoms, it is worth reaching for the necessary, effective measures. Such help in an unpleasant case is Termiseran.